post 6: my Favorite Festivity

New year

The new year is the celebration of the begins of the next year on the calendar, for example of 1998 to 1999. Many culture celebrate this event in some manner and in different date, but the date more usual to celebrate the new year is 1st day of January, in the Gregorian calendar the most extencively used calendar system today. In this celebration the most comun, at lest on occidental society, is celebrated with the family and friends, this consist in prepare a meal to family and friends, and give salute to each person at 12:00 a.m. precisely in the moment that marked the new year. I like this celebration because I spend time with my friends and falmily. I have many goods memories of this date in my short life, time with friends and family. I think the most important of this celebration is the time that you spend with the people that you love and respect.
Resultado de imagen para new year puerto montt




Comentarios

Publicar un comentario