Post 9: My Best Friend

Today I am going to talk about my best friend, or my best friends. I tried on think about who  is my best friend, but I can't think in one best friend, because in my short life I've had some friend, but very great friend. To me, my school was my second house, so the people that I knew in my second house, I consider them practically my brothers. I have six "best friends" that I consider my brothers, Joaquin, Nicolas, Alonso, Rogelio, Tomas and Alejandro, all they were my classmate. But do not all of them joined in the same course or year in the school. For example Tomas joined in the penultimate year to my course and , I don't remember precisely when Nicolas joined in my school, I said my school because I was in the same school since prekinder, but I think he joined in four grade. I can't choose one best memory or remember with them, but I know that a big part of my life, or my youth, I spent whit them, how not, if  the half of my life I spent in my school.

Comentarios