Post 10: Your Blogging Experience

Now, I am going to write about my experience using blogs in the English class, my Blogging Experience. I think my experience using blogs in the English class was good, but I believe it can was best, principally for my incentive. I feel the method of use blog to learn English is very good, because this is still be good to practice write English and use Word-reference is netter than a translate. To my was good write blogs every week, because I think the determination is the best way to learn a language or practically anything that you want learn. Something I would like to include to the future in the English class is more conversation audios, Because I think is a very good way to used to listen to the English Language. Also a good think that could be done is see a movie, in the class, on English and with subtitle in English, because is a good way toy learn English and this help to relax. In the blog I would like to write about more think to election, like a country or a type of food, something that we need search information, about the topic, on internet, in page in English, this help a lot to learn English.

Comentarios