I do not know what I am doing here.... post 2

I do not remember what I wanted to study when I was a child or my dream jobs. But I know that around third grade high school I wanted to study computer engineering or something like that. However when I pass to fourth grade high school I wanted to study something like social sciences, so I changed to humanist elective in my school. Now, why I choiced sociology?, there is not one reason. I think in philosophy, sociology or anthropology, and i choiced. I do not see myself working like sociologist in a office or somthing like this, I only want learn many think in the university and pass a good time. Until now, I think, the university is a place where I can learn many thing, so I like this, because it is I want.

 Resultado de imagen para learn

Comentarios