post 4

Spinetta

Hi readers, today I am going to talk about Luis Alberto Spinetta. This is not my favorite singer or band, but I like too much his music and I want to talk about him. Luis Alberto Spinetta, normally known like "flaco", was an Argentine singer. He was born on 23 January 1950 an died on 8 February 2012, he was the funder of a lot bad of rock music (Pescado rabisos, Almendra, Invisibles, Spinetta y sus amigos, Spinetta jade, and others). He is well-known for being a great composer and poet, considered , with Charly Garcia, the father of the Argentine Rock. The music that Spinetta made have a lot of genere like jazz, rock, hard rock, folk, jazz fusion, experimental rock and psychodelic pop. I like Spinetta's songs such as Bajan, Plegaria para un niño Dormido, Color Humano and others. His songs have been played by many other artist.

Resultado de imagen para Spinetta

Comentarios